Identification of the Data Controller
- Identity: AMBIMEDIA LTD
- Postal Address: 4 Calver Avenue, North Wingfield
Chesterfield, S42 5WA
- Telephone: +44 (0)1246 906958
- email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information and Consent
Obligation to provide data
Purposes of data processing and retention periods
AMBIMEDIA LTD will treat the information provided by the user in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage the User’s registration, as well as allow access to the services offered in the client area, contracting, manage your account, modify your data, access services, billing, support, claims, contracted products, domain management, servers , hosting plans and in general terms, any other service that is necessary in a business relationship.
- Manage, process and respond to requests, requests, incidents, queries.
- Manage the sending of notifications and alerts related to the contracted products and services.
- Send marketing information about our products and services that may be of interest to the user.
- Send generic information about AMBIMEDIA LTD and any other type of communications that may affect the contracted services.
AMBIMEDIA LTD will process the following categories of user data:
- Identification data: name, surnames, DNI, images
- Contact information: postal address, email address, telephone, etc…
- Billing and collection data: Names and fiscal addresses, NIF, bank accounts…
- Data related to contracted services: All those that may be necessary for the provision of services.
Legitimation of data processing
The treatment of the data of the interested party by AMBIMEDIA LTD for the provision of the contracted services, are based on the execution of the contract, for which the supply of the same for this purpose is obligatory and would prevent its fulfillment if not. In the event that the interested party withdraws their consent, AMBIMEDIA LTD will not be able to provide the contracted services. On the other hand, the processing of data for sending commercial notifications is based on express consent, which is granted by checking or unchecking the corresponding box. The treatment of satisfaction surveys is based on the legitimate interest of AMBIMEDIA LTD.
The User’s data, in general, will not be communicated to third parties except:
- The Public Administrations in the cases provided for by Law.
- The Banks and financial entities for the collection of the services that we provide in AMBIMEDIA LTD
- Law firms and tax consultancies. The Courts and Tribunals to manage any claim.
- Guarantees that they are over 18 years of age and that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the user is responsible for the veracity of all the data communicated and will keep the information conveniently updated.
- You will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information you provide through the Website and for the direct or indirect damages that this may cause to AMBIMEDIA LTD.
Commercial and promotional communications
One of the purposes for which AMBIMEDIA LTD processes your data is to send commercial and marketing communications about our products. As this information service is a supplement that is not necessary for the provision of our services, you can manage whether or not you wish to receive this type of commercial information. From the tools for your own data management provided by AMBIMEDIA LTD, you can activate or deactivate the possibility of receiving this type of commercial communications.
Rights of Users
The User can send a request to the email email@example.com or by ordinary mail to 4 Calver Avenue, North Wingfield, Chesterfield, S42 5WA, with the reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of your ID at any time and free of charge for:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether AMBIMEDIA LTD your personal data is being processed.
- *Access your personal data.
- * Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data. Unless it is necessary to retain them in legal cases.
- Obtain from AMBIMEDIA LTD the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of your data.
*The points marked with an asterisk (*) can be carried out by the client autonomously “on line” from their client area.
AMBIMEDIA LTD will respond to your request and inform the User of the measures adopted within a maximum period of one month from receipt. This period may be extended to two additional months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. In this case, AMBIMEDIA LTD will notify the User of any of the extensions.
AMBIMEDIA LTD will treat the user’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory obligation of secrecy over them, adopting the necessary measures to guarantee the security of their data, avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. . Taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.